File Back-Ups, Disaster Recovery and more!
· OUR RATES $50- PER HOUR for the first 8 hours of work. 50 percent deposit due in advance of all jobs!
· NEW OFFER- I will remote connect to your computer (Your assistance required for initial connection) Search you computer for all your picture files, Moving them all in to one centralized folder on your computer. We will then download them and back them up to CD's for you. Up to 3 CD's are included in the initial price of $65- Additional CD's as required are available for 9.99 each. Shipping is $9- no matter how many CD's we make. Check out this offer in the Checkout
· 2011 Genealogy Expert backup system. I will make backup copies of all your valuable genealogy files and store them remotely and send them to you on CD or DVD depending on your data size. Everything included for one year, $40 per backup, you specify how often or sign up for one year and receive a 50 percent discount- one year for $240- completely worry free for one year. Available in the Checkout
· General Genealogy or family tree work: $50 per hour, 4 hour minimum
· Physical document retrieval from the government or National Archives is based upon actual time to complete the retrieval including mailing and postage rates: $50 per hour, 3 hour minimum
· Digital Preservation of Photographs and important family documents on CD, DVD, Digital Photo Books or Albums, Web Sites and Remote Digital Storage for long term storage. All worry free. Many Packages to choose from. (As the possible combinations of work and scope are endless, please ask me for a quote.) Basic Packages start at $65 for 100 photos or document pages; $250 for 400 photos or document pages, stored on CD for example.
· VHS Tape Transfer to DVD for long term preservation. Hard to believe we still have all those precious memories from the 1980's and 1990's still sitting on the shelf. now is the time to preserve them before it is too late. Send your tapes to me and they will be professionally converted to DVD and returned to you in the most caring and safest manner. I can also repair your tape (in most cases) before I make your copies. Visit the Checkout for prices and to make a purchase.
· Documenting a final resting place of a family member or other loved one: $50 per hour, 3 hour minimum.
· Other small to mid size projects are open for negotiation; my rate is $50 per hour with a 4 hour minimum.
· I do offer reasonable rates for longer range projects.
All projects and work requests require a signed contract of understanding and fifty percent down payment. Upon clearance of funds, the project will begin.
I offer several convenient, economical packages:
Upload your family tree to a commercial website includeing user administration. Prices range from the Basic plan for $500 and up.
Do you like our website? We built it for a very affordable rate and we can do the same for you. $500 gets a basic website up and running for one year. Includes one email address and Eight hours of labor.
More extensive websites are also available. Website and IT Administration services are available; including remote administration, setting up exchange email for your organization and much more.
My work is 100 percent guaranteed. You will not be disappointed.
Contact Yesterday's Mysteries
- Researching Civil War military records. These can be very difficult to track down for the average person. Let my extensive experience with working with the government save you TIME and MONEY!
- Many direct decendants of War Veterans may be entitled to membership in certain organizations. For example, my Great-Great Grandfather served in the Ohio National Guard in 1864-65 and this qualifies me to become a member of the "Sons of the Union Veterans of the Civil War". An organization directly related to the post Civil War "Grand Army of the Republic". Let me help you become documented for inclusion in these types of organizations.
- Final Resting Spots of loved ones. I thoroughly document their grave site with numerous photographys leading you to the resting spot and the surrounding area. You will love the portpholio and it will leave you feeling like you were actually there. Includes maps and aerial photography documenting the exact location of your loved one.
- Locating hard to find records through the National Archives. They are a wealth of information, but you need a professional researcher to help you navigate the maze of documents.
What Makes Us Different
Many years of Law Enforcement and government experience makes Yesterday's Mysteries the "go to" choice for those deadends you just can't get around. Loved one graves too far to travel to? Let me bring them to you! All work is guaranteed. You won't be disappointed!